Молд №36 by kivi_kate (29 см)
Length 29 cm on the larger side.
The height of the casting is 10 mm
Recommendations for use:
1. store Silicone molds in zip - bags (a regular cellophane bag or food wrap is also suitable), so that dust and small specks do not stick to them.
2. never use metal tools to remove the product from the mold.
3. Store molds so that they do not deform. To avoid deformation of the mold, store it on a solid substrate (for example, on a cutting Board, which is just as convenient to use as a portable tablet when the mold is filled in and the drying process is underway).
Keep away from metal and other objects that may damage the surface of the silicone mold, at room temperature, in places where there is no access to sunlight.
4. Never place the silicone mold on a heating element and do not hold the torch in one place.
5. Never clean with abrasive means.
6. before using, it is recommended to wash the mold with warm soapy water or any neutral detergents, without using hard and scratchy fabrics. Dry thoroughly before working with the resin directly. You can dry it upside down so that dust does not accumulate at the bottom of the mold or in a suspended form (you can also wipe it dry with soft paper napkins).
7. To clean the dust from the surface, you can use masking tape.
8. to avoid sticking the finished product to the mold surface when pouring resin, we recommend removing the finished product no later than 11 hours
9.we do everything possible to make the mold come to You without any damage, but if there are micro scratches or any minor flaws, do not worry, you can always fix it by using the final protective layer Protect Resin
10. the horizon Level is set on the inside of the mold, if there are not large distortions on the working surface, then we align it according to the level.
Designed by @kivi_kate
Молд №36 by kivi_kate (29 см) reviews