Молд №419 by evgeniya__resinart (13,5 см)
Size: Length: 13.5 cm
Diagonal 14 cm Height of the casting up to 10 mm
Recommendations for the use of:
1. Store silicone molds in zip-bags (a regular cellophane bag or food wrap is also suitable), so that dust and small particles do not stick to them.
2. Never use metal tools to remove the product from the mold.
3. Store molds so that they do not deform. To avoid deformation of the mold, store it on a solid substrate (for example, on a cutting board, which is just as convenient to use as a portable tablet when the mold is filled in and the drying process is underway).
Keep away from metal and other objects that can damage the surface of the silicone mold, at room temperature, in places where there is no access to sunlight.
4. Never put silicone molds on the heating element and do not hold the burner in one place.
5. Never clean with abrasive products.
6. Before use, it is recommended to wash the mold with warm soapy water or any neutral detergents, without using hard and scratchy fabrics. Dry thoroughly before working directly with the resin. You can dry it upside down so that dust does not accumulate at the bottom of the mold or in a suspended form (you can also wipe it dry with soft paper napkins).
7. To remove dust from the surface, you can use masking tape.
8. To avoid sticking the finished product to the mold surface when pouring resin, we recommend removing the finished product no later than 11 hours
9. We do our best to make the mold come to you without any damage, but if there are micro scratches or any minor flaws, do not worry, it can always be corrected by using the final protective layer of Protect Resin
10. The horizon level is set on the inside of the mold, if there are not large distortions on the working surface, then we align it according to the level.
11. We do our best to make the mold come to you without any damage, but if there are micro scratches or any minor flaws, do not worry, it can always be corrected by using the final protective layer Protect Resin
12. The edges of the mold are semi-gloss - semi-matt. We recommend sanding the edges of the finished product.
The design is developed